MAKING MINISTRY POSSIBLE
In order to fund our life-changing ministries, Reveille relies mainly on support from people just like you. To put it simply, your giving spirit makes possible everything God does through Reveille.
Think about that. Everything Reveille does as a church and congregation is made possible through your generosity and the generosity of others like you. Here are just a few of the ministries that we make possible together:
- Meals for hungry children and adults, in the Richmond region and around the world
- Comfort and support to those who are grieving, sick, or in crisis
- Local, national, and international mission opportunities for children, youth, and adults to help us all grow in our love for God and each other
- Repairs to houses of local elderly homeowners
- Inspiring worship with beautiful music to glorify God
- Mentorships for young adults transitioning from foster care
- Support for students and teachers at Swansboro Elementary School
YOUR ANNUAL GIVING ESTIMATE:
CELEBRATE THE GIFTS GOD HAS BESTOWED UPON YOU
Making an estimate of giving to Reveille enables church leadership to make critical decisions as we discern the shape and direction of our life-transforming ministries. Making a financial commitment also transforms us as disciples of Jesus Christ. Your generosity draws you nearer to God in gratitude for all that God has done for you.
If you have already submitted your estimate of giving for the year, thank you for your commitment. If you haven’t, prayerfully consider all we can accomplish together this year.
To submit your confidential estimate of giving click here.
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds, so that you may discern what is the will of God—what is good and acceptable and perfect. – Romans 12:2
Read our 2019 ministry preview for highlights of our ministry plans and an overview of the 2019 budget
2019 Stewardship Video: What is your next faithful step?
Inspirational stories of generosity from Reveille members about why they give.
(804) 359-6041, ext. 118