HONDURAS MEDICAL MISSION
WHAT IS FRIENDS OF BARNABAS?
Reveille’s Outreach Ministry sends a mission team to Honduras each summer through the Friends of Barnabas Foundation. The Friends of Barnabas improves the lives of impoverished children in Honduras by providing high quality sustainable healthcare and enabling communities to become self-sufficient through health-related training and education.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
Every year Reveille sends a team to Honduras. Consider joining our 2020 team!
- Do you feel called to be part of a mission team serving the people of Honduras?
- Do you have medical, dental, or vision training and seek to improve the lives of those who don’t have such regular care?
- Do you have administrative skills and a desire to serve as assistant team leader?
- Do you speak Spanish fluently or at all?
- Both health care professionals and volunteers without specialized training are needed!
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions or would like more information, please contact Stephen Coleman.
Reveille has a long-standing relationship with Friends of Barnabas, sending a mission team to Honduras each summer to provide medical care for impoverished children. In 2017, Reveille contributed $48,000, to support the organization’s Extended Care program for children whose medical needs go beyond the care provided by the Community Health clinics. This funding was made possible through the generosity of the anonymous donor who blessed Reveille with a gift of $1 million.