ACCESSING THE DIRECTORY
To access and log into the church directory, visit www.instantchurchdirectory.com.
Get added to the directory
Access to the online directory is limited to those listed in the directory. To be added, please click here.
Download a complete guide on how to access the directory.
Updating your listing
You can now submit a suggested update to your address, photo, email, or phone for church approval right from the online directory.
- Log into the church directory at www.members.instantchurchdirectory.com/ to check your listing.
- Click the “Edit My Family” link at the top of the page to make changes to your information.
- Once you submit changes, the staff will review before the update goes live.
- Soon you will be able to update your listing from the directory app on your phone or tablet as well.
More Ways to Access the Directory
You can view Reveille’s directory on your iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, Android device, or Kindle Fire. To download the app, click the appropriate image for your device:
Click here to download and view a PDF of church directory. Please note that the PDF directory is password protected. To obtain the password, contact the church office at (804) 359-6041 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a printed copy of the directory, stop by the church office, call (804) 359-6041, or email email@example.com.
QUESTIONS, ADDITIONS, AND CHANGES
- Want to be included in the directory? Click here to add your information and photo.
- Need to make changes to your information or photo? Send this information to Terri Edwards.
- Need assistance logging in to the online directory? Click here
- Need help logging in to the apps? Apple help | Android and Kindle help
- Have questions or need additional assistance? Contact Terri Edwards
- Do you have questions about security? Click here for information about Instant Church Directory security and privacy.