- Attend worship weekly. Confirmands will sit together in worship on session weeks. Families are expected to attend worship together on other weeks.
- Serve five times in worship at 8:30, 9:00, or 11:00 am as an acolyte, crucifer, scripture reader, or communion server during the course of the confirmation class.
- Attend alternative worship service to experience different styles of worship.
- Please attend at least 14 of the 17 confirmation Sunday class sessions.
- Attendance at the opening retreat is required, September 21-22.
- Attend youth Sunday school a minimum of 10 times during the confirmation class.
- Attend Sunday evening Youth Group a minimum of 12 times during the confirmation class.
- Complete 10 hours of missional service during the course of the confirmation class.
Each confirmand will meet with a clergy member in April and May to discuss joining the church and answer any questions confirmands may have.
May 31, 2020