June 19-23, 2017
Kidz C.A.M.P. is a summer mission camp for rising third-sixth graders with music, art, mission, and fun experiences focused on serving God and others.
Register for Kidz C.A.M.P. today! Click here
All Parents of Registered Campers
(Complete and Return Additional Forms):
- Packets were recently mailed to all registered campers, please watch for these in the mail, complete and return necessary forms by June 4.
- Click here the Kidz C.A.M.P. letter mailed to all participants with details on forms, items to bring daily, camp coordinator contact information, and the weekly schedule.
- Click here to complete a copy of the child permission form. The form was also mailed in your camp packet. All children participating in the 2017 Kidz C.A.M.P. must have a completed 2017-2018 child permission form on file. Please see page 2 of the form for instructions on where to return the completed copy. Note: The current 2016-2017 form is not valid for camp and this NEW form must be completed for all campers.
- Click here to complete and submit the online permission form for Shalom Farms. Kidz C.A.M.P. participants will visit Shalom Farms and a completed permission form must submitted prior to the field trip.
- Click here to complete a Thursday, June 22, dinner reservation form, also included in the packet.
Sign Up to Help
There are many opportunities to help during Kidz C.A.M.P!
Choose from one of the sign up links below and join in the fun.
If you have questions about KIDz C.A.M.P., please contact Tammy Tipton-Nay.