What is Glorious Gifts?
Glorious Gifts is an alternative way of shopping for gifts for friends and family, benefiting the outreach ministries of Reveille United Methodist Church.
Each of our outreach ministries has a shopping list of needed items that you can “buy.” Instead of receiving the item, you will receive a card listing the item purchased and explaining the program. You may give the card to a friend or family member as a gift. You also may make a general donation without specifying an item. All money donated through Glorious Gifts will be used to fund the specific ministry to which it was donated.
- Shop online (see below) or drop off your order in the church office (M-F, 8:30 am-4:30 pm) by December 20 if you want printed cards. If you do not want cards, the deadline is December 31.
To purchase online:
- First, click here for this year's Glorious Gifts Brochure.
- Download the order form and fill in your selections.Save the completed form and attach it to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the transaction by clicking on the "Pay Now" button below.
To pay by check:Print the order form or pick up an order form at the church. Fill in your selections from the shopping list. Bring the completed order form along with payment to one of the shopping days, or submit it to the church office. Make checks payable to Reveille UMC.
How do I get my cards?
- Cards will be printed and ready for pick up shortly after you place your order on the shopping days. You may wait for them or pick up the cards at the church office at a later date.
- For orders placed online or delivered to the church office, cards will be available in three to four days in the church office (M-F, 8:30 am-4:30 pm) or in the welcome center on Sundays and Christmas Eve.