Shopping Day Here Through December 31
What is Glorious Gifts?
Glorious Gifts is an alternative way of shopping for gifts for friends and family, benefiting the outreach ministries of Reveille United Methodist Church.
Each of our outreach ministries has a shopping list of needed items that you can “buy.” Instead of receiving the item, you will receive a card listing the item purchased and explaining the program. You may give the card to a friend or family member as a gift. You also may make a general donation without specifying an item. All money donated through Glorious Gifts will be used to fund the specific ministry to which it was donated.
- You can shop online (see below), drop off your order in the church office (M-F, 8:30 am-4:30 pm), or mail your order.
- Please return orders by December 20 if you want printed cards for Christmas.
- If you do not want cards, the deadline is December 31.
To purchase online:
- First, download this year's Glorious Gifts Brochure. The order form and brochure have been combined into one simple document.
- Fill in your selections, save the form, and attach it to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the transaction by clicking on the "Pay Now" button below.
To pay by cash or check:Print the order form or pick up an order form in the welcome center, narthex, church office, or fellowship hall. Fill in your selections from the shopping list. Bring the completed order form along with payment to the church office (Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-4:30 pm). Orders can also be mailed to Reveille UMC, Attn: Glorious Gifts, 4200 Cary Street Road, Richmond, VA 23221. Make checks payable to Reveille UMC.
How do I get my cards?
- For orders placed online, by mail, or delivered to the church office, cards will be available for pick up in the church office (8:30 am-4:30 pm, Monday-Friday) three to four days after receiving the order. Cards will also be available in the welcome center on Sundays and Christmas Eve.