Shopping Days at Reveille December 2 and 9
Shop Online Through December 31
What is Glorious Gifts?
Glorious Gifts is an alternative way of shopping for gifts for friends and family, while supporting the outreach ministries of Reveille United Methodist Church.
Each of our outreach ministries has a shopping list of needed items that you can “buy.” Instead of receiving the item, you will receive a card listing the item purchased and explaining the program. You may give the card to a friend or family member as a gift. You also may make a general donation without specifying an item. All money donated through Glorious Gifts will be used to fund the specific ministry to which it was donated.
How do I shop?
- Shop in person on December 2 and 9, 9:00-11:15 am, in the welcome center.
- Shop online, see instructions below.
- Pay by cash or check, see instructions below.
- Please return orders by December 19, to receive printed cards by Christmas Eve. If you do not need cards please indicate that on the order form.
- The deadline to place your order is December 31.
- All contributions are tax deductible. Please keep your receipt as a record of donation.
To purchase online:
- First, download this year's Glorious Gifts Brochure. The order form and brochure have been combined into one simple fillable document.
- Fill in your selections, save the form, and attach it to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete your transaction by clicking on the "Pay Now" button below and submitting your full payment in the Glorious Gifts field.
To pay by cash or check:Complete the order form or pick up an order form in the welcome center, narthex, church office, or fellowship hall. Fill in your selections from the shopping list located on the form. Bring the completed order form along with payment to the church office (Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-4:30 pm). Orders can also be mailed to Reveille UMC, Attn: Glorious Gifts, 4200 Cary Street Road, Richmond, VA 23221. Make checks payable to Reveille UMC.
How do I get my cards?
- For orders placed online, by mail, or delivered to the church office, cards will be available for pick up in the church office (8:30 am-4:30 pm, Monday-Friday) three to four days after receiving the order. Cards will also be available in the welcome center on Sundays and Christmas Eve.
- If you do not need cards, please check the box on the order form.